1) Lose another 15 pounds. I lost almost 30 last year, between June and October. So I surpassed my goal by 5 pounds. So my goal for this year is to clock out on New Year’s Eve at a leaner 200 lbs. Not so much. At least not yet – I was making good progress there for a minute.
2) Finish a solid first draft for Demon Eyes – book two of Braden’s misadventures as the lost Charmed sister. 😉 I’ve got a chunk of the book written. I’m letting it sit while I work on other things.
3) Pick one of the six stand alone ideas and finish that book (probably in the second half of the year). I’ll sit and stew on them while telling Braden’s story to figure out which one I want to work on next. Just to have something to do. I was a huge slacker with writing this year, and I really need to gear up and get my butt in gear. Currently working on this. Been outlining the worldbuilding elements of this story, and getting all my ducks in a row.
4) Finish getting myself out of debt. About halfway there, but still got a ways to go.
5) Get a new computer – one that’s not going to start crapping out on me as soon as I get it.
6) Quit smoking. Accomplished.
7) Keep making more of an effort to blog and keep in touch with other authors. That networking thing, baby. Uhm, I Twitter? I’ve been terrible about the blogging. I try to only blog when I’ve got something going on, or something to say. But I Twitter everything.