First off, the real reason you’re reading this blog post: Contest Winners!
The winner of a signed copy of both The Liar Society and A Touch Mortal is Sasha Switz whose motto was “Have character, don’t be one.” Congrats, Sasha! I’ll be emailing you privately soon. 🙂
Things have been quiet on the blog lately. Aka, Scott’s been lazy. Things that are new and/or interesting:
- The official release date for WITCH EYES is September 8th! 6 months!
- It is also available for pre-order on Amazon.com!
- Designing bookmarks is hard. I’ve been trying to work up something for the past couple of days, and I have the utmost esteem for anyone who does design work professionally.
- I’m going to New York in May! I’ve never been! Leah’s going too! We might take the train! I’ve never ridden on a train before! I’m abusing exclamation points!
- The roommates and I are moving!!! (okay, NOW I’m abusing them). And the house we’re moving into? Is five minutes down the road from where I USED to live. Crazy.
- Sequel book is turned in. New book is back with the agent. Which means I’m free to start back up on the book I started around the end of last year. And it also means it’s time to start researching for a new idea. Shiny New Idea is totally different than anything else I’ve done before, and requires massive amounts of research. I’m excited.