So I know I’ve posted about this before, but I wanted to post again to give kind of a definite “this is where you can find me” post for New York next week. Odds are, if you’re BEA-bound, we’ll run into each other at least a few times (since I think a lot of us are excited for the same book signings).
First up is the TEEN AUTHOR CARNIVAL! It’s on Monday afternoon/evening, May 23rd, at New York’s Mulberry Street Library, from 4 to 7. There’s going to be two rounds of panels (my first panel is Otherworldly Adventures: With a Bit of the Real World Thrown In and the second is a Debut Author panel), and swag, and candy, and book signings. It’s definitely going to be a good time.
Here’s the full author list:
- Carol Estby Dagg – The Year We Were Famous
- Nova Ren Suma – Imaginary Girls
- Carrie Jones – Need, After Obsession, Dear Bully
- Scott Tracey – Witch Eyes
- David Levithan – Every You, Every Me
- Melissa Walker – Small Town Sinners
- Michelle Hodkin – The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
- Elizabeth Scott – Between Here and Forever & As I Wake
- Michelle Zink – Circle of Fire
- Michael Northrop – Trapped
- Leah Clifford – A Touch Mortal
- Nick James – Skyship Academy
- Amy Fellner Dominy -OyMG
- Kirsten Hubbard – Like Mandarin
- Malinda Lo – Huntress, Ash
- Bettina Restrepo – Illegal
- Caridad Ferrer – When the Stars Go Blue
- Kody Keplinger – Shut Out
- Torrey Maldonado – Secret Saturdays
- Hannah Moskowitz – Invincible Summer, Zombie Tag
- E Archer – Geek Fantasy Novel
- Gayle Forman – Where She Went
- Courtney Allison Moulton – Angelfire
- Susane Colasanti – So Much Closer, Something Like Fate
- Andrea Cremer – Wolfsbane, Nightshade
I cannot tell you how excited I am to meet many of those authors. I’ve known several of them from Twitter and email and things like that, but this will be the first time meeting them in person.
Then, next up is my signing at BEA, which will be on Tuesday, May 24th, from 9:30-10:30 am. Yup, that’s a whole hour I have to sit by myself and sign books if no one comes to see me. So you should come! And tell your friends! I will have snazzy, snazzy bookmarks! Who doesn’t love bookmarks?
Autographing Session: Witch Eyes
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
9:30AM – 10:30AM
Location: Table 5
Other than these two events, I know I’m going to try and catch the YA Editor’s Book Buzz panel on Tuesday afternoon (or at least as much of it as I can), and then try to catch all the signings of people I adore and admire. 🙂
What about you guys? What are you most looking forward to at BEA?